Terms and Conditions
Welcome to www.gdlcare.com website. The content of this website pertains to gdlcare.com and is the entity of GDL SERIVICES PVT.LTD. having its registered office at N503,5th Floor Tower -N GH03 Raj Residency(Raksha Addela) GC31 GH3 Sector 16C Greater Noida Gautam Buddha Nagar -201308.www.gdlcare.com is tests @home service in DELHI/NCR Region and assures quality collection and testing across its network of labs with full-time phlebotomists.
GDL Services Pvt. Ltd. has the right to immediately terminate the access or usage rights of the User to the Services and to remove non-compliant information in case of non-compliance with any applicable laws, rules or regulations, or the Agreement by a User.
GDL Services Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right at any time to deny or suspend access to any or all sections of/services provided through the Website to any user, who violated any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Use/Agreement
Website Access and Services:
- To access to majority of the contents or services provided by the Website or mobile application, you will need to create an account on the Website. To create an account on the Website, you will be asked to complete the registration form and fill in certain details such as name, age, date of birth, address, mobile number, e-mail id, etc. You expressly acknowledge that GDL Services Pvt. Ltd. will rely on the information as would be provided by you and thus you hereby warrant that any and all information provided by you in the course of creating the account is true and accurate
- GDL Services Pvt. Ltd. provides Services through the Website or mobile app to facilitate customers/ users to avail diagnostic test/ packages facilities through the website. However, GDL Services Pvt. Ltd. shall not be liable and does not validate, endorse or approve any information or content posted on its Website. Furthermore, while availing the Services, the users/customers understand and accept that
- GDL Services Pvt. Ltd. will provide to the User basic support for the Services at no additional charge but in case of premium customer will commercially reasonable efforts to make the service available except special circumstances .
User shall be bound by terms and conditions of this Agreement. Any violation of the same gives the right to the company to take appropriate action against the user.
Shipping and delivery of reports: GDL Services Pvt. Ltd. provides you with the best-in-class experience at every step of the way. We assure you that all due precautions are taken so that your report reaches you intact.
SAMPLE COLLECTION TIME AND REPORT GENERATION TIME
- Your sample collection will done on the chosen date and time. If not, you can always reschedule to another available date and available time slot.Sometimes, sample collection may take longer due to bad weather, political disruptions, government orders and other unforeseen circumstances. In such cases, we will proactively reach out to you. Please check your emails and SMS regularly for such updates.
- Report will be generated within 24 hours or as per TAT and a soft copy will be sent to you for the same from our end. But, sometimes, some tests/culture tests report as per TAT, so your report will be sent when your test results are out and after we receive it. You hereby agree to the delay that may be caused in providing the reports.
- GDL Services Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to activate or deactivate any offers and promotions on the service provided at any time. You agree that we may send you text notifications and marketing offers. You acknowledge that consent is not a condition for any purchase.
- Dear Customer, we are pleased on your signup with GDL Services Pvt. Ltd. today. By entering your phone number you agree that we may send you text notifications, text marketing offers and health checkup reminders. By signing up you provide your consent to receive communication from GDL Services Pvt. Ltd..
PAYMENT, FEES AND TAXES
- The User agrees to pay all Package fees, consulting fees and other fees applicable to User’s use of Services and the User shall not circumvent the fee structure. The fee is dependent on the Package that User purchases and not on actual usage of the Services.
- Each User / member is solely responsible for payment of all taxes, legal compliances, statutory registrations and reporting. GDL Services Pvt. Ltd. is in no way responsible for any of the taxes except for its own income tax.
- The fees could be paid online through the facility made on the Website. Third parties support and services are required to process online fee payment. GDL Services Pvt. Ltd. is not responsible for any loss or damage caused to User during this process as these third parties are beyond the control of GDL Services Pvt. Ltd.. The fees could also be paid offline and be either collected personally from the User.
- All fees are exclusive of applicable taxes.
- GDL Services Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to modify the fee structure by updating the fee structure on the Website which shall be considered as valid and agreed communication.